A highly intelligent, sophisticated audience who can laugh out loud at the exploits of this criminal:-
This criminal is armed and dangerous with the Discworld’s fastest pair of legs. He has enlisted many accomplices along his way. His known aliases are “Rincewind”, “Wizzard”, “Stop him” or “Don’t let him get away”.
He is wanted for:-
• Running away
• Saving the Discworld countless numbers of times (allegedly by accident)
• Inadvertently saving Ecks, Ecks, Ecks, Ecks (where he currently resides)
• The inventions of:- brown gooey stuff that you spread on bread, cork hats, peach melba, “The Wet”,
• Oh yes – and a bit of sheep stealing on the side. (amongst other things)
Seriously though,thanks to all of you for voting for "The Last Continent" for our next show.
It is a huge favourite of ours for the obvious reason that it is very much "ours" in two senses.
1.It is the show that "does not mirror Australia. No, it's about somewhere entirely different which just happens to be, here and there, a bit Australian..still..no worries, right?"
2. It is the first show which was adapted from the original novel by Pamela Munt.
You last saw this show in 2009 with Alley Preece as "Rincewind". Alley is now having a great time teaching English in Japan, and is rather miffed that he can't join us for this one.
BUT the best news is that our original "Rincewind" who played the role in "Interesting Times" in 2005 has returned to reclaim it. A big return welcome and thank you to Chris Irving.
(Photos to be updated soon)
There are no reviews available for this show.
Here are some photos (click on an image to enlarge it):